Posted by: Digitai
Where to go on a Honeymoon? This question moves rapidly back and forth, after all it's not just another holiday to take a break from work or rejuvenate. The honeymoon is like the first imprint to a long journey and the idea is not to get stressed out finding the best place to go, so for you to take it easy and decide it easier, Wowidays has curated a list of top 10 honeymoon places in India, also the best honeymoon packages in India with most romantic honeymoon destinations in India.
1.Land of gold Sonmarg in Kashmir is the number 1 best honeymoon place in India - The land of gold, Sonmarg tucked in the Kashmir valley, is often regarded as paradise on earth. The hill station of Sonmarg dissolves you into an intimacy instantly. Surrounded by pine trees, the little place offers delightful half-day treks and activities like sledge and snow bikes and romantic picturesque walks.
2. Amidst snow-capped mountains in Manali is number 2 best honeymoon destination in India - With snow-capped mountains all around, with a romantic blend of history and culture, Manali has been a favorite destination for honeymooners offering lots of adventurous activities including paragliding, trekking and skiing along the must-visit Rohtang Pass at an altitude nearing 4000 meters.
3. Chill it out in Goa is 3rd most romantic honeymoon destinations in India - Beaches, Shacks, love for everything cool, water sports, heritage buildings, churches, a plethora of resorts, self-driving scooters, the forever friendly and chilled atmosphere in Goa. Also one of the most popular destinations for tourists from all over the world. Goa is a no brainer go-to destination for honeymooners.
4. The summer capital of the British - Shimla is the number 4 best honeymoon destination in India - Shimla offers romantic walks on the mall, seeing historic and colonial buildings, taking pics at the scandal point and a delightful journey on the 112-year-old Shimla - Kalka heritage train. Shimla has retained its air of regality you can’t miss.
5. Boating and more in Nainital is the number 5 best honeymoon place in India - Located in the Kumaon region of Uttarakhand, hill station of Nainital is dominated by the mall road beautifully crafted along the Naini lake providing a scenic and beautiful boating experience dotted with beautiful old temples and heritage buildings.
6. Quaint land of the Queen - Ranikhet is 6th most romantic honeymoon destinations in India - Legend goes that a Kumaoni queen was mesmerised by this hill paradise and a palace was built to honor her. Stargazing, jungle safari, and trekking along picturesque routes are some of the popular things to do here. Ranikhet is also home to the 9-hole highest golf course in Asia.
7. Land of High passes -Leh Ladhak is the number 7 best honeymoon place in India - The unique dramatically diverse landscape of Leh-ladhak will leave you awe-stuck. Nowhere else in the world you will see lakes, snow, alpine meadows, cold desert and mountains at a short distance from each other. Leh Ladhak can be the most adventurous start for a married couple.
8. Queen of the hills - Ooty is number 8 best honeymoon destination in India - Home to vast grasslands, lush greens, romantic weather, Ooty offers a lot for honeymooners including the Ooty lake, Botanical gardens, Kalhatty Waterfalls, Vantage points with panoramic views and the very very popular Ooty toy train, a part of the Nilgiri mountain railways.
9. Fusion of cultures in Dharamshala Mcloedganj is 9th most romantic honeymoon destinations in India - A bounty of natural and scenic beauty including Dal lake and waterfalls along with no dearth of pleasant surprises in this Himachali hill town is a cultural mix of Tibetan, English and Himachali locals with interesting temples, monasteries, churches and the famous Kangra fort.
10. The world’s symbol of Love - Taj Mahal, Agra is the number 10 best honeymoon destination in India Every couple in the world will have a dream to visit the Taj Mahal once in their lifetime, why not start your life together with a visit to the world's monument of love, a marvel of an architecture written in white pristine marble. There are also many great Mughal architectural beauties to explore in this town nurtured by love.
Whichever destination you decide to choose from this list of top 10 honeymoon places in India, contact our experts and select the best honeymoon packages in India.