Umrah Package 2013 from ATLAS TOURS & TRAVELS PVT. LTD
Atlas Tours has been very successful in catering to thousands of
passengers, having achieved the highest rank and being in the Industry
for the last 25 years. Atlas Devised a Package to fulfill the dreams of
millions to perform Umrah with the comfort of flying directly from 5
metro cities in India with a series of Departures to enable the pilgrims
to travel at their convenience. Having set the service levels high along
with quality hotels in close proximity to the Holy Haram in Makkah &
Madinah has enabled us to cater to many every year. Having a large
market share enables Atlas to have the bargaining power with all
suppliers which in return is very economical to the Pilgrims.
Departure from International Airport (report 4 hours
before departure) arrive Jeddah same day and after
clearing all the local formalities at airport we shall
be proceeding to Makkah Mukarrama by AC coach to arrive
on the same night.
Here our stay will
be of 7 days. In these 7 days perform Umrah and there
will be OPTIONAL one day program of local Ziarat such as
Mina, Arafat, Muzdalifa, Jabal e Noor, Jabal E Soor and
Jannat ul Mala.
After Zohar proceed for Madina Munawwara by AC coach and
arrive on the same day. Visit the 2nd most sacred place
of Islam the Masjid e Nabvi, where our stay shall be of
6/7 days and in these days our blessed pilgrims shall
have one day OPTIONAL program of Ziarat visiting all the
Historical places in Madina i.e. Masjid E Quba, Masjid E
Qiblatain, Saba-Masajid, and Jabal e Ohud.
After Zohar we shall be leaving for Jeddah International
Airport to board our flight to India and arrive next
day. Tour concludes.
4 Hours before departure
Hotels in Makkah
Hotel Diyafat Mubarak or Similar
Situated in Makkah’s Misfalah District, 10 minutes’ or
300 Meters walk from Holy Haram Mosque, this hotel
features a 24-hour reception desk and air-conditioned
rooms with satellite TV and a private bathroom. Hotel
Diayafat Mubarak is Makkah’s traditionally furnished
guest rooms have a private bathroom stocked with free
bathroom amenities. Guests can dine on the Indian
cuisine served at the on-site Dinning. King Abdul-Aziz
Airport is approximately one hours’ drive from this
Barkat Al Andalus
This hotel is well located in the new complex area
behind Movenpick Hotel just 3 Minutes or 120 meters walk
from the Masjid E Nabvi, has all the exclusive
facilities for a regular traveler, with all the modern
amenities including dining area. It is a real value for
- The tour dates and tour programs are provisional
and subject to change without notice.
- All services are from Airport ex India.
- Air Ticket Optional
- The tour costs have been fixed on Net Airfare of
Rs.18500/- ex Mumbai and US Dollar at the
rate of Rs. 55.00/-.
Any increase in the above rates at the time of
delivery of passport before departures of the tour
shall be collected from the passengers as per the
prevailing exchange rate of that day. Flight
schedule and Itinerary are subject to change without
prior notice. Subject to BTQ passengers only.
Subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction only
- As per the government rules you are entitled to
pay and take up to US $
10000/- under BTQ (Adult/Child) each year
from RBI authorized foreign exchange dealers. Out of
this entitlement of US $
10000/- the dollar component of the tour
you choose shall be deducted from your BTQ to be
paid abroad for your Hotels, Meals and making your
- Indian passport valid for at least 6 months having minimum 4
blank pages and 2 photographs 4x6cm in size. In case of foreign
nationals long term Indian visa is required with P.O.I or O.C.I.
card or traveling with an Indian passport holder(Related as Mehram
in case of Umrah Visa).
The following cancellation charges would apply per person if booking is
cancelled as per schedule below.
- Rs. 5000/- per person is NON
- Rs. 10000/- if cancelled 10
days before departure.
- Date Change Penalty Rs. 3000/-
per person if made 7 days before departure or else the above
cancellations shall apply.
- Pay a minimum of Rs.20000/- per person to Book your tour.
- Balance amount to be paid 15 days before departure or the booking will get cancelled without informing.
- Book with Cash or Cheque of Rs.16500/- favoring Atlas Tours & Travels Pvt.Ltd and of
Rs. Rs. 23490/- favoring Atlas Tours & Travels Pvt.Ltd (Forex Div). If your booking is routed through our Representatives or Your Travel Agent the tour cost will remain the same as applicable and your booking amount should be in the form of Demand Draft or Cheque only favoring the company if at all you need to pay by cash then the payment should reach our head office at Mumbai only against our official receipt. If you don't follow the above mentioned payment policy and procedure, the company shall not be responsible for the payment.
Rates & Dates
21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 30, 31
01, 04, 05, 06, 07, 09, 10, 14, 16, 19, 21,
02, 05, 07, 09, 12, 14, 18, 19, 21, 25, 26,
02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 18, 21, 25, 29
02, 05, 09, 15, 16, 19, 21, 23, 26, 28, 30
01, 02, 03, 05, 06, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13,
|Quad (4 in a Room)
|Triple (3 in a Room)
|Twin (2 in a Room)
Tour Cost Include:
- Stay for 7 Days in Makkah & 6/7 Days in Madina. (Including Travel Time)
- Internal Transportation by bus in groups.
- Daily Meals-Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Buffet system.
- Laundry facility.
- Room sharing would be 4 persons in a room.
- Complimentary items provided by the Tour operator.
Tour Cost Does Not Include:
- Room Service.
- If you travel individually other than group dates,
you will bear the additional transportation charges as
per your itinerary.
- Additional stay other than group would be charged
- No refund in case of unused services or lesser
duration of stay.
- Separate family room for two or three persons
would be charged
- Extra luggage other than mentioned on ticket would
be paid by the pilgrim.
- Tour operator is not responsible for the lost
- Ziarat tour of Makkah and Madina is OPTIONAL by